Online Counseling

Education and information are provided by trained Housing Advocates to tenants and landlords who have questions regarding their rights and responsibilities. The Housing Advocates can discuss tenant-landlord rights and responsibilities as described in the Texas Property Code and can offer counseling, digital copies of brochures, and other materials. However, no attorneys are on staff and Housing Advocates cannot offer legal advice. 
Online intake

Eligibility: Online Counseling services are available to Travis and Hays County residents.

Fees:  No charge. 

Procedures: Fill out an online intake. Once you submit your information, a Housing Advocate will reach out to you via email in one to two business days.